- THE "MADE IN RUSSIA" STRATEGY: A LIMITED INSTRUMENT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION
- AGRI-FOOD SECTOR OUTLOOK: IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY MARKED BY PROTECTIONIST TENSIONS, WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
- COFACE FRANCE IS RECOGNIZED AS THE BEST CREDIT INSURANCE COMPANY IN 2019 BY INTERNATIONAL FINANCE MAGAZINE
News & Publication
While the yellow vests movement did have a strong impact on corporate insolvencies at the beginning of the year, the decline in mobilization and the resilience of economic growth had a positive impact on the health of French companies in March and April.
After a difficult first quarter, marked by the repercussions of the “yellow vests” movement, the number of corporate insolvencies since the beginning of the year in France is set to decline for the fourth consecutive year.
Despite improving economic performances across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), monetary and financial conditions remain tighter compared with before 2015. Access to financing remains one of the key issues for companies, particularly for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Loan growth in the region has recovered somewhat thanks to higher oil prices, but it remains below its historical average.
- Corporate insolvencies in France: micro-entreprises in the wave’s trough
- From copycat to early bird: Taking stock of China’s 5G ambitions
- Luxury market performance in global economic downturns: is this time different?