“Globalliance” is Coface’s flagship credit insurance policy.
COMPREHENSIVE, SINCE YOU BENEFIT FROM:
- Ensures quality of your buyers and the capability of monitoring information on them in real time ;
- Indemnification of unpaid invoices;
- Extensive information on your trading partners (prospects, suppliers, etc.) helps you make the best choice: Debtor Risk assessment, @rating credit opinion, in-depth report, etc.;
- Professionally handled collection of your unpaid invoices around the world.
Global Alliance: For companies operating in the B to B market, customer credit is a fact of life. So much so that Credit provided by suppliers represent double the amount lent by banks to their customers. Globalliance policy provided by Coface is the answer to helping companies manage their customer credit risk. Whatever its form domestic, export, global or specific. It is offered to companies of all sizes whether SME’s or multinationals.
Scalable, since you can choose:
- to cover your home country and/or exports;
- To cover your domestic sales and/or exports;
- to manage your policy locally or centrally;
- to opt for ground-up cover or an excess of loss policy;
- No interference in your decision process;
- Customized options such as cover for your legal disputes, production period insurance, delivery and shipping guarantees, etc.
“Globalliance” is also adapted to multinational companies to insure their foreign sales, including those of the parent company and their subsidiaries. The advantages include economies of scale by combining global cover with customised local solutions.
COFANET: ONLINE SUPPORT FOR CLIENTS
Coface provides clients with Cofanet, a user‐friendly online trade receivables management tool.
It enables each client to identify its buyers, see the total confirmed coverage available, report payment delays and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
Cofanet also offers Debtor risk assessments, export functions and detailed research.
COFAMOVE: FOR SAFER TRADE WITHIN EASY REACHCoface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App for our clients to manage their customer and
It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as provides
credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.